2021 UPSL TRYOUTS
High Desert ELITE is now amassing a powerful team to compete in the 2021 UPSL Premier Division Fall Season with plans to transition immediately after to the 2022 NPSL Spring Season. Register now for the UPSL Tryouts and be prepared for the NPSL Tryouts. We are actively seeking talented, humble, hard-working, coachable players for our men’s soccer semi-pro programs. Advanced 2006 birth year youth players, who believe they are capable of competing in the men’s game, are also welcome to tryout for opportunities to compete in the highest semi-professional league ranks. Registration and payment is required. No refunds are available. Show up. And earn your spot.
- LIMITED TIME PLAYER TRYOUT FEE: $30
- REGULAR TRYOUT FEE: $45 – Tryout fee increases to $45 on Monday, June 19. Register now, and save money, even if you cannot show up until later.
YOUTH & COLLEGE PLAYERS
- College and high school athletes are encouraged to tryout. Players under 18 require parent or legal guardian present during check in. College players competing with High Desert ELITE will not conflict with college NCAA or NAIA regulations, during the spring or summer seasons. High school players competing with High Desert ELITE will not conflict with CIF regulations. The men’s professional development program is limited to players birth year 2006 years and older.
- The NPSL Tryouts / UPSL Tryouts schedule for individual players varies but generally takes place during schedule training sessions on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. Registered players will be contacted and provided details.
- The tryout location will be within the High Desert, usually at Adelanto Stadium or Hesperia High School. Registered players must contact one of the coaches listed below, who will provide details and answer any questions.
- We currently operate men’s teams that are active in the standard spring season and fall season. These teams compete in leagues such as the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL), the South West Premier League (SWPL), and SoCal Premier League (SPL).
- Weekly team training sessions will generally consist of a two-day schedule, Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings. Training sessions on and off the field at other days and times may be required.
- No refunds are available.
- For player marketing and highlight development, games are recorded. This enables players and coaches to evaluate and improve performance as well as understanding of the game. This also enables players to build their player highlights for scouting and recruiting purposes. This strategy has successfully assisted High Desert Elite players secure professional team contracts and college scholarships.
- Any player seeking a formal post-tryout evaluation must request the evaluation via email (Info@HighDesertElite.com) from the coaching staff. This college soccer player evaluation is especially valuable for those players looking to improve and join the college soccer or professional soccer ranks.
- The Liability Waiver is required. You are welcome to bring it to your scheduled tryout session(s). Download the High Desert Elite Liability Waiver.
- NPSL Head Coach Luis Luviano 909-261-8610 (mobile)
- UPSL Interim Head Coach Fidel Gonzales 760-617-1217 (mobile)
- Assistant Coach / Goalkeeper Coach Mark Coombs 404-808-5261 (mobile)